Reporting Items for Public Version of Guidelines: RIGHT-PVG
1. To identify and describe currently published literature on the reporting of patient versions of guidelines.
2. To develop essential reporting items for public, including patient, versions of guidelines for healthcare.
3. To identify the characteristics of high-quality PVGs.
4. Consensus panelists.
- Akiko Okumura, Medical Information Network Distribution Service (MINDS) Guideline Centre, Japan
- Amir Qaseem, American College of Physicians, USA
- Ana Marušić, University of Split School of Medicine, Croatia EQUATOR Network, Croatia
- Claire Glenton, Cochrane Norway, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Norway
- Edwin Chan Shih-Yen, Office of Clinical Sciences, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Singapore
- Elie Akl, American University of Beirut Medical Centre, Lebanon
- Faruque Ahmed, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USA
- Holger Schunemann, Department of Health Research Methods, Evidence and Impact, Canada
- Hongcai Shang, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China
- Joey Kwong, National Center for Child Health and Development; Cochrane Gynaecological Cancer Review Group, China
- Madelin Siedler, American Gastroenterology Association, USA
- Nancy Santesso, Department of Health Research Methods, Evidence and Impact, Canada
- Mingming Zhang, Chinese Cochrane Centre, China
- MYEONG SOO Lee, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, Korea
- Sarah Louise Barber, WHO Kobe Centre, Japan
- Suodi Zhai, Peking University Third Hospital, China
- Susan Norris, WHO Guidelines Review Committee, Switzerland
- Yngve Falck-Ytter, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, USA
- Yuanyuan Zhang, Lanzhou University, China
5. Development group members.
- Yaolong Chen, Kehu Yang, Liang Yao, Ružica Tokalić, Janne Estill, Qi Wang